there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Yucky Stories

I was stepping off the building lobby last night and was lighting a cig when this horrible horrible sight greeted me. A girl (or so I thought) was sitting at the top step of the front stairs. She appeared to be a student of The School of Today located in our building. Her shirt was running up and her jeans were running low, waaaay too low actually. Her butt cleavage was exposed. It woulda been hot if she had smooth skin but there were zits, uneven skin tone and God-knows-what. Ew.

I sat at the flower pot with her still in view and observed the reactions of people passing by. There were some who snickered, some who crinkled their noses and some who didn't bother to contain their disgust as they exclaim, "Yuck!".

A girl who saw it approached the guy beside me and said, rather loudly, "Kita yung pwet ng babae!"

As I walked away and had the chance to see her face, I saw that it was a guy. A homosexual. No wonder he didn't care. That's a mean thing to say but it was almost a relief to find out he wasn't a girl.

===========================

Speaking of bottoms, I was watching MYX one time and Luis was ridiculing himself yet again. He's such a lame imitation of the goofy Utt. Anyway, he was talking about his bottoms and everytime he says ASS, production bleeped him while they aired BUTT and PWET.

What is it about ass that isn't suitable for television? What else would you call buttocks? Tush? Ass is ass. J.Lo's got a big ass. Ass is another name for donkey. Ass. Strange.

Oh btw, I hate the word pwet. I hate the word wetpacks even more.

===========================

I have this gross habit of spilling whatever I'm drinking while drinking it. Be it coffee, water, soda, soup or alcohol or be it from a glass, from a cup, from a tetrapack or from a bottle, it always finds a way not to pour right into my mouth. It's like, my mouth has slits at the side or something. Maybe I have this subconscious misconception that my mouth is bigger than it really is.

The even grosser habit would have to be how I deal with it. I either wipe my mouth with the sleeve, collar or neckline of whatever I'm wearing. Seldom would I ask or look for a table napkin. So, I'm not as cultured as I claim to be, huh?

Odd enough, some guys think it's adorable. Well, I do.

===========================

VERONICA MARS MOMENT:

"Love is an investment. Information is insurance and for someone whose heart has been crushed, I can't be too careful."

---------------------------

Here's something unyucky. I've made considerable progress with my write-ups. Thanks, Joe Sison, for the verrrry huuuuge help. ^_^


******************************
*.* as if! @ 1:23:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©