there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Monday, October 17, 2005

A Weekend to Remember

I did say "we be drunk giddy girls enjoying a fine Friday night". I only kept my promise. It may have gone a little overboard but hey, who would gawddaym remember, anyway? Even I couldn't. o^_^o

One of these days, I'd buy Nakpil. I swear I will. So, everything I do along that street would be my business alone. I would effin' own the place! That's hot.

I received sad news when I dropped by CG and found out Manager Aries has left for London. He was replaced by this Ricky person who I didn't get to meet because my stilletos weren't sober enough to keep me upright. Thank God they led me to the kitchen where I gave sweaty Chef Janjie his kiss and hug.

Johnny boobooboo's leaving for San Fran today for the sembreak. That's two weeks of absence. Not like it matters. I haven't been with him since his drag queen of a girlfriend's been around. But hey, they're "on the verge of breakin but whatevs.Ü". Johnny boobooboo really does love sweet sweet Floi but the biAtch is too committed to being non-committal. Whatevs. ^_^

What a perfectly lovely Saturday spent throwing up and drifting in and out of consciousness. That has got to be the worst hangover ever ever ever.

In Sidebar Ortigas on Saturday night, with my girl Loiza, her boy Marnie, hot chick Nadine and Mama Pauline, I had Sisig and Mango Shake and still felt drunk. I swear, I must've had alcohol poisoning but my blood's already highly toxic on its own. I survived.

On Sunday, I finally met the latest addition to the Pablo Clan. Baby Xyna Revelle was born on October 12, 2005. She's lovely as her Tita Ninang. Oh, a baby is indeed a blessing! Such joy she brought to everyone who came to see her. I see Kuya in a different light now but I'll get to that in another post.

Mykel celebrated his birthday last night. But, after the girlfriend incident on Elmer's birthday, this sane girl decided not to go. Sad. I always had funn with those boys. Oh well.

Checked my stalker stats and somebody found my blog by yahooing his name again. When will it ever end?! I am so not deleting my posts if it were the solution you came up with. Shoo! Don't bother me.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 11:44:00 AM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©