there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Corporate Hell

All those times that I thought I have been overloaded with work seems petty compared to what I have on my shoulders now. I literally am in way over my head with tons of projects up to my neck. I. Am. Drowning.

I finally finally moved in to the staff house for good yesterday not because I want to but because I have to if I want to reserve my energy for more worthwhile tasks than travelling. I dozed off in the shuttle twice last week that I missed my stop and I had to take a jeep back. Mental exhaustion is taking is its toll.

I am taking a few minutes to rest my brain. I swear if I read another resume ridden with grammatical errors, I'm going to run screaming down the corridor. I'm looking at applicants with current positions as Vice Presidents, General Managers, Executive Assistants, and God-knows-what-other-other-top-positions and not one impressed me. It is very frustrating to see that even the executives employees look up to cannot determine subject-verb agreement.

I swear if Hotel Mets Shibuya doesn't produce an english-speaking receptionist within the next hour, I'm going to tear at my hair while gritting my teeth. How can a five-star multinational hotel not equip itself with appropriate communications?! The Japanese are very weird people. Put aside their fetish for short short pek skirts and long socks, and their fascination for huge-eyed cartoon characters, you would see there is more hilary in their culture than what whoever that was posing as Art Bell accuses the Filipinos of.

I swear if our geekoid of a lead software engineer doesn't figure out how to encash those traveller's cheques he has with him, he best not show up in the office everrr again or I'll wring his slits of eyes out of his over-inflated head. So what if you're some genius who can come up with all sorts of codes no one else could if you can't take care of your own damned self out in the real world?! I'm no genius but at least I don't need my daddy to accompany me to the embassy to apply for a visa.

I swear if that building owner doesn't get his act together soon, I'm going to burn down his beloved building down. Or maybe I'll save myself from a felony and let Boss take legal actions AGAIN. Like, hello! As if Burgundy is even worth fussing over. The facilities are no better than Summit One's except for the flattering mirrors in the elevators. If not only for it's ideal location, there's nothing grand about it. I would actually prefer Summit One because of the spectacular view of Manila bay and Makati district skyline.

Ack. Busy as a bee. I'll go around your blogs soon. I hope. I miss Friendster. If you see me online on YM and I fail to reply, please don't take it against me. This is multi-tasking at its finest.

For the meantime until I'm back up in blogging business, do visit my multiply and comment on my photos. Your comments rejuvenate my dying zest. Thank y'all! o^_^o


******************************
*.* as if! @ 2:23:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©