there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's Hard being a Girl

But most of the time, funn. [With apologies to the equally-ripper Bayo]

I wore my golden gown to Chevy's debut. You know, the one I wore to the brods' convention in Cebu which Lex said made me look like a wedding sponsor. How's that for a compliment from your pseudo-boyfriend after being dolled up for two hours, huh?

I was supposed to borrow a gown from Kate but it turned out that I have heavier hips than her. That is why I was super surprised when model-physiqued Rossel's hips are the same as mine. She lent me a skirt for the after-party because both she and Chevy somewhat forgot to clue me in on the after-party plans so I did not bring extra clothes.

I love my golden gown. It makes me feel all regale and sophisticato.

[Disclaimer: Boys, you may want to stop reading right here if you don't want to be grossed out by raw girl talk.]

My disaster for that night was that my period decided to come. So therefore, my emotional episode last week WAS because of PMS. Stupid me, amidst the hustle-bustle of the preparations and the fact that I was running late, forgot to bring an extra pad; make that extra padS.

Where would I have found sanitary napkins in Intramuros?! My twin brought her box of tampons.

Tampons are the innovative plugs for menstruation that the western culture has been using for decades to avoid females from feeling like babies with diapers but has not yet reached the prude Filipino culture. It involves inserting the applicator to the vagina and pushing in the tampon. Some, however, do not come with an applicator so the finger has to be used to push the tampon in for about two to three inches deep into the vagina. It has a string to pull it out when done.

I was like a virgin. *snicker*

I'm sticking with my Whisper, though. I figured as liberated I may be for Pinoy Big Brother, I'm not comfy with an alien object deep inside me.

I'm craving for lots and lots of chocolates! Can't get enough sweets since Sunday. Damn hormones.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 3:02:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©