there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Such Insolence and Betise

This has gone far out of hand. At first, I thought I could keep up with it but, unfortunately, my assailant proved more ridiculous than I deemed possible. She cannot present a worthy cause for such behavior - lack of netiquette as aptly stated by Abi. The only evidence we have proves that she is an INSECURE UNCULTURED OTIOSE IMBECILE whose vocabulary is limited to nonsensical blabble.

She claims this is not about Lex though she discovered my blog by searching his name. She tormented me because I fell in love with my own fraternal brother who I could claim seduced me at some degree, not a stranger as she alleges. Obviously, she doesn't even have the straight facts and she didn't even bother to investigate because I suppose intellectually-incapacitated people are impulsive like that. I can only wonder what her purpose/s is/are for this kind of rampage.

I repulsed for the mere reason that I refuse to tolerate such disrespect and foolishness in my own blog. MY OWN BLOG. Perhaps, I should have just brushed it off. But no, Floi is not a pushover. I'll fight for my right and I have the right to protect my name in MY OWN TURF. But now, I don't care about myself anymore. I am incredibly embarrassed to my blogger friends whom I respect who were dragged into this situation. I have a purpose and that is to protect my friends.

Here's an advice to all angry psychotic skanks:
You cannot prove yourself better by barging in to people's homes and acting all righteous. In case you haven't figured it out, it's a situation where you can only lose. You cannot accomplish anything. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

I suggest you open your own blog which, judging by your perceptible IQ, you will learn how to in TEN YEARS. Then, go find friends in the blog universe which I assure you I would make certain you would NEVER have. Then, rant and cuss anyone to your heart's content. Nobody would say a word, unless of course, you find equally-dunce people who will applaud you with their lips on your buttcheek.

Oh, one last thing, women who claim they are beautiful at the expense of calling others ugly are those who are too pathetic to say that they are beautiful in their own right. You may be pretty to look at, but whatever comes out of your mouth [or typed by your fingers in this case] is more ill-natured than the least physically-attractive human I've ever met. Mentally endowed individuals would not brag about their physical beauty when engaged in a mind battle. Thank God I don't have people like you in my circle. I would also have to wonder, since this all started with him, how Lex could handle to have you in his. I've always admired Lex's wit and taste and I never thought he would fail me.

FYI, not that it matters, Lex sent me an SMS that goes: "I'm really sorry Floi.. Wag mo na lang silang patulan, forget about them.. It's my fault really.. Vent whatever feelings you have on me.. Really sorry"[de-textified version]. Eh pano ba yan, I only feel love for my assailants. Does this mean I shall vent this love on Lex?^_^ Never, even if the eradication of angry psychotic skanks depended on it. I'm done.

To my faithful blogger friends:
I'll forever be grateful to the support.^_^ Please ignore and delete whatever incoherence these people shall express. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT reply to any of their nonsense and, hopefully in time, they would finally live up to their word, "dont worry this would be the LAST i will not waste my time again.. BYE!".

PS. At least ngayon alam ko na magaling talaga ako mag-english. Hihihi...^_^ Tinagalog ko na `tong huling pangungusap para naman meron silang maintindihan sa pinagsasasabi ko dito.^_^


******************************
*.* as if! @ 3:12:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©