there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Sometimes They Come Back

I'm on Cloud 9. Bliss is an understatement for what I feel.

People come in and out of our lives. We can only convince ourselves that everything happens for a reason. God has a purpose for every one of us.

It all began a couple of weeks ago, specifically the night before I went to Dagupan with TGIS. Nico sent me an SMS inviting me to hangout. We had Toska, Mountain Dew, Marlboro, Microwave Popcorn and Faces of Death DVD. It was so comforting to be with him. He asked me for help with his girlfriend which I readily heeded. But, what can I do? There is a remaining part of the girls in our society who are arrogant self-absorbed prudes.

Last week, I received an SMS from Cha. Yes, Cha is back! Apparently, she is on occupational therapy now and her mishap caused her spectacles which isn't so bad `cause now, she looks friendlier than ever. Hihihi.^_^ I'm supposed to meet up with her sometime within the week.

Last Friday, I was on my way to work when Hush played on my phone. It was an unlisted number. I usually don't answer anonymous callers but, what the hey, how many prank calls do you receive at 8 in the morning?^_^ "Hey there, sexy." It turns out to be Abe! We met up in Dematisse that night. Joycee, her officemate Jerry, and her cousin Ryan were with me. As usual, I went home at 7 AM of Saturday.^_^

Last Monday, I almost fell of my chair when I received this SMS: "Bloi Fuloi, guess who's back!Ü" It was an anonymous SMS but only one person calls me Bloi Fuloi and that is... Rozl d' Belle!^_^ I haven't even accepted the fact that she formally entered the convent and now, she's an ordinary citizen again. Remember this?She's still too fragile to go out, though. If all goes well, I might visit her this weekend.

Yesterday morning, I woke up to CG buddy John checking up on me. Apparently, he saw my "Vanilla Sky" post on Friendster. Tomorrow, we both wish we were dead. But we'll talk talk about it tomorrow. Haha labo mann.

At lunch, I received another anonymous phone call. "Pinakagwapong brod mo toh sa San Beda." Nyahaha! It's Rendel! He lost his cellphone AGAIN. That guy gives away his cellphones to strangers quite frequently. We might go out one of these days. He wants me to meet his sweet sweet girlfriend Nadine. I haven't met her yet but from Rendel's stories, I think she's one cool open-minded womyn.

This morning, I woke up to an SMS from Mika. Good thing I woke up at 5AM; we texted before he slept. Before I had a job, Mika and I were insomniac buddies. We would talk for hours to end about anything until finally, someone stifles a yawn. That's why he couldn't believe it that I slept at 10 last night and woke up THAT early. Good thing also that I somehow convinced him to get into texting. Hihihi. He didn't even have a cellphone when we met.

At 3 PM, another anonymous phone call. "Kaninong dimples ang perfect match ng smile mo?" My mesmerizing smile increases its charm whenever JP is around. Remember my childhood sweetheart? We haven't set a date yet but we agreed to catch up sometime.

Now, while I'm typing this, I'm chatting with my faithful slave Carlo who I haven't seen in a year and who I stood up at the Fete dela Musique. He's in the advertising industry and he'll see what he can do for li'l ol' me.

On Friday, Chevy will be arriving from California!!! Right on time, my dear twin. We're gonna go shank some skanks.

I just noticed. These anonymous callers have to come up with some recognizable line when asked who they are instead of simply telling me their names.

Someone else came back. But, not the way everyone else did. It makes me want to wish he never came back at all.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 5:39:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©