there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Profundity* At Last

*only with a different definition.

I did something profoundly stupid last night. On my way home, I crossed paths with this cute geekoid at the MRT.

Upon loading the train, he ushered me to go first. We sat across each other. While he avoided looking me in the eye, I could see him looking with my peripheral vision. Well, you can always feel when someone is looking at you even if they're at your back.

In Pasay, we got on the same bus and... sat beside each. That's when he initiated small talk.

"Where do you work?"

"What's your work?"

"Where'd you graduate from?"

"How old are you?"

He asked generic questions. He mentioned none of those probing ones like, "Where do you live?" and "Why didn't your boyfriend pick you up?"

By the time I got off, he had my number. I would've gotten his but my phone battery's empty. I got his name, though - Gerome with a G.

My Mama always said not to talk to strangers. But, if we're talking about strange cute geekoids, there's always an exception.^_^

The thing is my phone broke down. I tried to charge it but it didn't. The backlight would come on; then, the word N O K I A would blink four times and poof! [It became Koko Krunch.] Nada. Oh shit.

When I checked my messages this morning, I received 5 SMS from Gerome. The last one is "Ms suplada ka pla sa txt. ope to ride w/ u agen nlang." Asus.

I'm using my trusty 3310 now. That archaic piece of junk didn't give me any problems at all in its four years of custodianship with me. Oh well, no picture picture for a while. Huhuhu. I hope I'll get my baby blue up and running in time for my Pangasinan summer cap.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 4:10:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©