there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

My Phone was Reformatted

I'm still in shock. It's all too sudden.

I am now a wandering ghost. I lost EVERYTHING - contacts, calendar, to-do, notes, poems, .wav files...

Please email me your mobile phone numbers at flirt.in.a.skirt@gmail.com or pm me on YM at skirts_are_for_flirts.

Thank you very much.

My letter of salvation: (sent through Friendster)

Subject: A Very Funny Anecdote

Heya! Sup?

I have a very funny story to share. In the MRT last night, I was going to text a person of my past to ask him how he has been. When I was about to send it, my phone hung. I took out the battery, which I always do whenever that happens; but, when I turned the phone back on, I was greeted by the word N O K I A which blinked four times before dying. I dismissed it as empty battery.

Immediately as I stepped into our humble home, I plugged the phone up to charge but the same predicament prevailed. A subliminal alarm set off. WTF?! Being the pathetic techie that I am, I had the inkling that this is what would be diagnosed as a SYSTEM CRASH.

I brought it to the repair center a few hours ago and the only way to revive my phone is to EFFIN REFORMAT it. My only choices were to lose my files and reconstruct my phone and retain my files and not use my phone at all.

I almost cried in frustration. The repair guy thought I was appalled by the repair price of PHP 500. WTF?! Even if it cost two friggin' pesos, I would be just as apprehensive. It wasn't the monetary loss that was at hand; it's the documentation of my life for the past half and for the forthcoming half of 2005 that were the casualties.

So now, I have a functional 3660 of no use except remind me of my anserine inconsideration to its proper care and maintenance.

I would very much appreciate it if you would reply to this message with your mobile phone number/s. Help me get back on my feet. Pretty please?

Thank you very much.

Enjoy,
fLoi
http://cluelessss.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/sunsoaked
YM: skirts_are_for_flirts
flirt.in.a.skirt@gmail.com

Disclaimer:
If you are reading this message but you reckon it is utterly insignificant for me to have your number, please disregard this, delete this from your inbox, pretend you never received it and move on with your beautiful life.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 9:42:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©