there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

One Week

Tuesday: uneventful

Wednesday: 6PERIENCE

Common Ground's 6th Anniversary. I went with Alvin, then Nog followed, then we bumped into Nadine and two of her girlfriends. Abe and his rocker friend whose name escaped from my memory dropped by from Skins.

Erg and San Mig Light were overflowing [open bar!] and the toilet reeked of puke. Ew. These girls are such amateurs.

I won this contest, the mechanics of which you prolly have an idea about. It involves a bottle of Erg, a male model and the ledge. No one can beat the Diyosa.

The prize? Three bottles of Erg in a Ginebra paperbag. On our way home, Nog noticed that WTF?! Randolf was on it. My, my, Vea... baka we're meant to be nga. At least, he has proven he's somewhat famous nga coz he has his face on a paperbag.

Chef Janjie introduced me to DLSU-CSB student chef Lou [no, Kassy, he doesn't know you. Naturally, I initially asked if he did.^_^], student chef Lou's girlfriend Flor and student chef's younger brother Andrew. [I just love saying student chef Lou as much as I love saying Chef Janjie and Chef Kassy.^_^]

The real stars of the night were my Janilyn wedge platforms. They were accentuated by my stretch vintage skirt. While walking through Adriatico and Nakpil, Alvin already noticed that people gave me the foot-to-head. At first I was insulted but Alvin said that if they do it the other way around, they'd miss my gams `coz their stare will linger on my face.

At CG, four girls complimented my platforms and asked where I bought `em. "U.K.", I replied. I don't appreciate bumping into anyone wearing anything similar to what I have on.^_^

How I missed Chevy May that night...

Thursday: Blast from the past [part 2]

Cha and I has dinner at Mocha Blends Julia Vargas where JP works.

My verdict on their food? Let's just say a coffe maker can't make a cordon bleu. Stick to the specialties. But twas all good coz we enjoyed 20% discount on EVERY ITEM. JP punched in senior citizen. Hehehe...

After that, Cha and I went to this kinky store in Metrowalk. I've never seen dildos and vibrators upclose ever so twas an enlightening experience for me.

Friday & Saturday: Company Outing at Caylabne Bay

Three words: Fun! Fun! Fun!^_^ Sayang, wala nga lang boylets. But I think my boss's 6-month-old son was totally hitting on me.

Sunday: Mothers' Day in Bulacan

Bautista [maternal] Clan reunion. My new nephew Edrey is soooo adorable. Didn't even cry once. Such an angel.

Monday: Naunsyaming Kingdom of Heaven

I was supposed to finally meet Lost Cellphone Guy [LCG] but I stood him up. More on LCG on later posts. I can't even remember when I met him! But it's an interesting story I'd rather tell later.

Cha and I met up at Greenhills to watch Kingdom of Heaven but eternal-punctual I arrived 15 minutes late from showtime so we just transferred to Market! Market! to check out Sis Cely's Tita Cely's Sinigang bar and also to check out the fantab tiangge.

My gahd. It's like, Tiangge Haven [since Shoppesville tiangge is off-season]. I drowned in the shoes, bags and what-have-yous. Didn't buy anything yet, though. Couldn't pay enough attention since I was on the phone with my Mark.^_^

------------------------
Shout-out to Joycee. Bru ka! Ngayon ka lang nagpakita.^_^


******************************
*.* as if! @ 3:17:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©