there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

We Ended Up in Bed

I was supposed to attend this Blogger party hosted by i.ph. Everybody else had some other things better to do.

I was supposed to go to this grad party hosted by a modeling agency. Belle had some other things better to do.

I was supposed to hang out at 65B again after a long time. They had some other things better to do.

By 6 PM, I still had no idea how to spend my Friday night and so I did what I would always do. I texted TGIS. Only one replied - the ever reliable happy friend Nog.

We met up at G4 at around 9; then, we stuffed ourselves silly at Kitchen. The food there is totally yum yum yum! They have humongous plates and silverware. I have to use my fork everytime even when eating rice because my mouth is too virginal for the spoon. Hihihi... I totally love the place.^_^

After dinner, we had a couple of Weng-Wengs for me and beer for Nog at Absinth. It was sooo dull so we decided to head towards Malate.

We planned to, get this, check out Bed. Nog's been there a few times and I've always wanted to go [out of curiosity] ever since Karl, Ninang Sheila and Rozl talked about it.

What is Bed? It's this Über cool party place between Maria Orosa and Nakpil, behind Gilligan's. Nog likes to call it Homohaven.

I had a Cosmo outside before going in to calm my nerves. Mann, was I thrilled. I was practically shaking. At the entrance, we saw Wilma Doesnt. I became less nervous after seeing her `cause I was assured I won't be the only real woman inside.

We went in, ordered our beers, then lounged at the circular sofa overlooking the ledge. After a few sips, Syanta texted me telling me she's at Clubbers' Guide. I left Nog for a while then went there to say hi.

After waiting for Syanta for 5 minutes outside Clubbers', I decided to go in to Common Ground. They've been missing a goddess I heard. Grace almost wouldn't let me in coz I wouldn't pay but one of the waiters begged her. "Bakit ayaw mo papasukin eh Diyosa yan."^_^

I went straight to the kitchen, gave Chef Junjie and Aries their kisses then went back outside.

On my way out, I saw Abe! He's one of Bilog-ang-mundo-Randolf's friends. It's always good to bump into acquaintances. Finally, Syanta went out. We hollered at each other and I promised I'll be back.

I went back to Bed and had the time of my life! Nog and I danced on the stairs behind the ledge and I naughtily stroked the dancer's back time and again making him think it was Nog who did. In a few minutes, this guy who seemed to be the dancer's friend whispered to him to ask me to get on the ledge. Nah-uh!!!

I constantly reminded the people around me that I'm a girl!!! They prolly think I'm one of them. hihihi...

When the dancers changed, there was this one guy on the ledge who said hi and finally convinced me to get on the ledge. Shotek! Kahit sa gay bar, pang-ledge pa rin ang beauty ko. I told the guy dancing with me,"Excuse me, babae po ako!" to which he replied,"I know, honey. You look absolutely beautiful." I was so flattered people prolly noticed my crimson cheeks. It's quite a compliment when a gay acknowledges your beauty.^_^

I had such a great time and it would be one helluva long post to recount every interesting moment I experienced inside Bed. Odd enough, it was amongst these queer folks that I truly felt respected as a woman. No naughty idle hands. No crotch rubbing. Almost... wholesome... if you're a girl.^_^

I wanted Nog to hook up with someone so I joined Abe and his friend Kyle at the Blue Room. It's kinda cool to be myself again. In Puerto Galera, Abe knew me as Chevy. Hihihi...

When I turned to check out the street, I saw Syanta going out of Clubbers'. I went out and she led me to John, who was inside FUCKING FLIRTING WITH A HOE!!! As if on cue, Usher's Burn came up and Syanta and I sang our hearts out in the middle of the deserted dancefloor. That was the time John noticed moi. He appeared shocked as he approached me. He held my hand but I instantly pulled it back and shouted,"Don't worry! Enjoy!"

I'm really not upset at all! He's my fucking gimik buddy, for christsakes. I like it like that - no commitments whatsoever. What was he so bothered about?! Rian, Froi and Syanta didn't help by singing Burn as well and knowingly smiling at John and me.

Anyway, I bid them adieu then went back to Abe and Kyle. We went to Bed to get my bag and Nog. Outside, I saw Johan!^_^ We finally met. We talked a bit but he had to go coz one of his friends was shit-faced already.

Abe, Kyle, Nog and myself hanged out some more at Demalisse. It's a bar beside Arkdia. The second floor was cool. The room had carpet and jumbo pillows were everywhere. There were no chairs and the tables were short, kinda like jap so everyone cozied up on the floor.

At around 6 AM, when we could see through the native blinds that it was already blinding outside, we called it a night.

How's that for an unplanned gimik? How's that for a major bar-hopping? Yeah... this is the life, the life of a bonafide gimikera.^_^


******************************
*.* as if! @ 2:24:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©