there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hormonal Dramarama

I ditched work yesterday. Excreting four months worth of blood from my uterus was too much for my system to handle.

It must have been the sudden rush of hormones but I found myself in tears every waking hour. So, I ended up sleeping most of the day.

When I woke up at 6, I sobbed from the cramps. I tell you, it was the worst ever. I terribly wanted to get rid of my pelvic area.

I went back to sleep and dreamt of last saturday night. It would have been magical; but, the moron claims the magic was all in the alcohol and weeds. He hasn't changed a bit. He's still the imbecile who can't take responsibity for his actions I've known him to be. I've had enough of this. That would prolly be the last I'd see him. But then, haven't I said that far too many times before?

I woke up and wept. My overanalytical mind wandered to thoughts of someone exploiting my kindness. "What is mine is always yours but what is yours is never mine." Stupid girl I am.

I dreamt of seeing Randolf again at Temple last Monday night. Nasty coincidence. It reinforced my hunch that I am quite an attraction to conceited lame-ass perverts. When would God heed my prayers?!

I missed Roselle terribly. I cried and cried and cried. It was a good thing. All those months of denial and facade of acceptance, I finally cried it all out. I realized I've been finding it hard to cry lately. Yesterday, the tears just flowed and flowed and flowed. Perhaps, it alleviated my subconscious anger towards God. My soulmate, how could God be so cruel?

The show I watched last holy week about the apocalypse played in my mind. It has been predicted that the end of the world would come on 2012. The earth as we know it would be gone when I become 27 years old. It made me cry in fright. I realized how terrified I am of death, no matter how strong and unafraid I pretend to be.

Sigh. The downside of having a XX chromosomes.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 12:45:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©