there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

From 65B to Temple

Last Saturday night was... unforgettable.

The delay for this post is intentional. I have reason to believe he still reads this blog [don't you?] and I bet he checked last Sunday if I bitched about what happened yet. Weren't you just disappointed, you goosy-goosy you?

First of all, I have nothing to bitch about. I went to the San Beda thingy but nothing of interest took place. I met the newly-survived brods and had the chance to talk to Arnel `bout the Cebu issue and that was pretty much it.

I saw Ludwig. We chatted for a while, mostly `bout Chevy and his cutesy pictures on his Friendster profile. I saw Josef. He's still the cute and sweet brod he has always been. I saw Wencie. He expressed his displease for our picture I posted on Friendster for everyone to see. But, we're good. I saw Cyrus. I asked how Joycee was and he told me Joycee was prolly mad at him for not taking her. I saw Kael. He gave me enlightenment as always. He even brought me a Chupa Chups lollipop from Mini-stop. I saw Al, who made most of the brods upset with him coz he couldn't leave my side [thus, being a MH to Mike]. I think `twas Al I had the longest verbal intercourse with the whole night. He was the only one sensible enough to carry a conversation. I saw Mike, who was obviously drunk. As before, Mike couldn't talk to me without hitting on me. One just has to get used to some things. That night, he did something new. He introduced me to everyone [especially to the new brods with the reminder "O, bawal ligawan yan ha"] as his girlfriend. I didn't antagonize; I didn't want to embarrass him. I just grinned and muttered "Dream on".

Finally, Mike introduced me to this interesting dorky brod who has been making rounds the whole night, collecting payments. Lex. A civil hello was all that was required. Hence, that was all we both gave.

At around 1, I was to meet Edward and Nikko at Temple. Coincidentally, the resident brods were also leaving. There were seven of them. There was only Lex's Mazda. How do you fit an elephant in a refrigator?

They thought I was going home so they cajoled me to get in. Stupid me. I did.

They were supposed to drop me off at Crossing where I can hail a cab. I ended up touring Sampaloc.

Last ones off was Hector and Mike. There we were again - Lex the driver and Floi the passenger. I was... indifferent. Numb, actually.

Thoughts of another girl sitting right where I was played in my head. Thoughts of another girl using the seatbelt. Thoughts of another girl alone in the car with Lex.

Numb.

The whole three months of being Lex-free went down the drain. I'm back in my desperation.

He dropped me off at GB but part of me wants to go home so we can be together longer. Good for me; the sane part got out of the car before any drama could take place.

I met up with Edward and Nikko and almost instantly forgot about how I got there. In fact, I almost instantly forgot everything that took place before I got there.

No interesting people to see at Temple that night. We were sitting the whole night, chatting about el bajo del sol.

Something strange happened, though. I was on my third drink at Temple - a currant 7 - when I started to feel dizzy. I was thinking I couldn't possibly be drunk. Not even when the two weng-wengs and two bottles of beer I had at 65B are taken into consideration, I couldn't. Damn, I can down 5 weng-wengs at a time and still be on my feet. Chev, isn't weng-weng hekka strong? hihi.

The two wanted me to go with them to Nikko's pad for a joint but my body was protesting. I was already embarking a cab when Edward decided to play tug-o-war. I succeeded and was on my way home.

When I got off in front of our house, I started to smell something fishy coz the driver lingered a bit before heading on. I was walking to the door while fumbling through the mess in my bag for my phone. An alarm was preparing to set off in my head.

The moment I got to my room, I emptied my bag but my beloved blue baby was nowhere in sight. [Where TF?! Not again!] I scurried out of the house to the highway in hopes of flagging down the cab. It was only at that moment that I realized that I didn't get a cab from the station so I wasn't presented with the tiny piece of brown paper containing the cab's info.

My angel may have been with me. The first cab that passed by WAS the same cab. Lucky me; the driver pulled over. I practically snatched the phone [already switched off] from his extended hand and walked home.

That wasn't the end of it.

I couldn't walk the stairs to my room anymore so I flopped on the living room couch. The world was spinning. I ran to the bathroom. Normally, I would've been relieved after vomitting once. But it took me three trips to the bathroom before eventually passing out.

I passed out on the bathroom floor. Shame. Pop saw me in the morning and settled me on their bed. I was asleep until 5pm and still felt queasy and nauseous at work on Monday.

I have a theory that I may have been drugged. Y'know, one of those jagged little pills slipped into my drink. But no, I wouldn't want to think Edward would do such a thing. Would he? He has been coveting me since... we met.

Maybe. Or could've been what Pink said. Lex is just like a pill; instead of making me better, he keeps making me sick.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 4:39:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©