there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Arbitrary Issues

• I had a vivid flashback of my Men's Dorm days last night as I was devouring a cup of Nissin's Yakisoba Spicy Chicken while watching the Oscar's on Star Movies. I realized it was the first time I ate one again after leaving UPLB. Instant noodles is a staple food in the dorm, especially during late hours of studying or just hanging out at the Pink Hall.

How I miss that dorm. And the men, of course. hihihi...

• Cha and I have a new hobby in line - Gyrokinesis. It's an integration of the key principles of yoga, tai chi, dance and sports. Sounds like fun, huh? They have classes at the Renaissance Tower in Ortigas so we'll check it out soon.

See you soon, curves! I'm also doing belly dancing at home as instructed by Regine Tolentino and Andrea del Rosario.

• Julie was almost kidnapped last Tuesday by her purportedly ideal boyfriend. The moron eventually became obssessed with my dear friend. Goes to show how hard it is to be too damn pretty in this society. TGIS has a Figaro session tonight for the whole story.

• I got invited to this San Beda thingy on Saturday. They obviously missed me. To go or to go. I wanna but I don't at the back of my mind. Am I ready to come face-to-face with The Lex.ir again?

Also got invited to an acoustic thingy by the LC on Friday. Fowerfupp might drop by then take off somewhere more civilized after. hehe [mishu awready, Danilyn!]

• I can feel Maui Taylor's bereavement. All four of her litter are with God now. Pity that meow-meow; her mammary glands are turning purple with milk.

• The saddest thing happened. Bayo Shangri-la closed for good! Now I have to go to Mega for my Bayo window shopping.

I'm basically, fundamentally, essentially a Bayo and Freeway girl. Simple clothing designs pero rock.^_^

• Im'a chop off my mane. Since long hair adds to sex appeal, I have come to the decision of cutting my attraction level down. I initially considered getting a "she-bangs" `do ala Rica Peralejo but I realized it'll be high maintenance for my fast-paced lifestyle. Darlene inspired me to get a perm but my hair is too worn out for another chemical treatment. I think I'll just settle for a classic bob. We'll see.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 1:44:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©