there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Monday, December 20, 2004

I've lost that blogging feeling...

...for the nth time

...which reminds me very much of the guys that came into [and walked out of] my life.

Bubbles - that's what those guys are. Now you see them - quite fascinating and mesmerizing little creatures - and then they're gone in a blink of an eye. Quite fragile, they disappear with a touch of a finger. What do you know, I'm Bubbles of the three Powerpuff Girls.

I have so much to blog about, like the Boracay trip that was on and then off and then on again and then off again. I also have the past weekend to blog about. However, I can't bring the nerves that transmit messages from my brain to my fingers to work. Only random very uninteresting ideas come through.

Am I being primitive if I say that I prefer Infrared over Bluetooth? I've been trying to Bluetooth images from my phone to my PC but the effin' devices just won't establish a connection as opposed to just plugging in the IR, aligning my phone and voila! Images uploaded.

Phone memory's running low so I can't take pics unless I delete the old ones which I don't want to because... well, I've been saving them for my own reasons. Not that I need them, I've been staring at them every night for the past eight weeks that every detail has made its mark on my imagination. I just can't forget. Is it possible for a 19-year-old to have Alzheimer's Disease? I hope it is and I hope it can be inflicted. Having my memory erased would be the best thing that could happen to me. Symptoms of dementia have been perceptible, anyway.

When a person is reincarnated, is it possible for him/her to retain his/her memory of his/her past life? Sean did in Birth. However, even if the 10-year-old kid were the reincarnation of Anna's dead husband, she's terribly sick in the head. Who would want to have sex with a little boy [pun unintended]? I'd rate it 8 out of 10, though. Dark dark movie... definitely my cup of tea. See you in another lifetime when we're both cats? But that's another movie.

Maui Taylor has been a bitch lately. She is a cat; what do you call female felines? Well, that darn cat curls up on the couch then dozes off. She scratches the upholstery when she wakes up, which leaves nasty rips. My asthma's been acting up again because I curl up with her and it's her fur-shedding season. She causes me shortness of breath but I love her nonetheless.

Masochism at its finest. Nah, masochism is when a person is sexually aroused through pain or punishment. I'm starting to believe I've turned into an ice queen. Frigid - that's the politically-correct term. Proof of which must remain undisclosed.

Does love need proof? What? You want me to say I love you even if I can't back it up? I must have a physiological CD writer. Every word I hear is burned into the my tainted memory. I would think that when something is written over, F5 has been pressed. But the system gets balmy soon enough that even efforts of managing the processes becomes futile. Then I become cuckoo until somehow someone comes along with the patience to simultaneously press Ctrl + Alt + Del.

Forgive me, I'm getting wordy again. That's because when I logged on to Blogger, I felt like I've lost that blogging feeling. It came back. Thank you, Jesus. I wonder if everything [or everyone] lost comes back.

Love Actually's Christmas is All Around Me is playing on Winamp. Purrfect. Christmas IS all around me. Sad to say, not IN me just yet. I felt the Christmas spirit last Thursday as I listened to San Miguel PhilHarmonic Orchestra at Shang. But the feeling was just a gentle breeze in summer - gone too soon.

When will this end? On. Off. On. Off. Perhaps it will only when I choose to shut down. It is a choice I shall never make, not with this unfathomable love that I have for living. Love is all I have and a higher level maturity this year brought me urges me not to give it away wantonly as I have in the not-so-distant past.

Whoopsie! There goes the feeling again. Ta-ta for now...


******************************
*.* as if! @ 10:52:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©