there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Human Sardines aka MRT

Last night, I turned into a fish. I have so much sympathy for the mackerel packed into a tin can. Now I know how they feel.

I left Starbs Emerald with Gracie [Thank God for new workmates] in a hurry, practically tripping over our heels to catch the southbound train and we were aghast to find the line on the MRT ticket window quite long. Hmmm... payday? People can afford to take the MRT instead of a bus?

When we were two people away from the window, this girl nonchalantly presented her money to the teller. I tapped her in the shoulder and stated the obvious, "Miss, may pila. Ayun yung dulo o." Haller! We've been standing there for 30 minutes and she was just going to barge in there like that?! Tsk! Tsk! Filipinos like her worsen the current state of this country.

With our stored value tickets, Gracie and I parted since she was northbound. I saw the platform and did a double-take. It was swarming with people! Good luck.

The train arrived after 15 minutes of elbowing my spot on the platform. Cha-dan! Jampacked is an understatement. The train was MEGA JAMPACKED GALORE. I just wanted to go home so I squeezed in.

I was giggling like hell from Shaw to Taft. I find the situation funny, really. I squeezed in hugging my bag to my chest and I can't even move my arms to remove the hair from my face! It reminded me indubitably of CG dancefloor and Pulp moshpits.

What was funnier was that the people around me were obviously pissed. The cute guy beside was consistently mumbling curses under his breath. I didn't see the point in stressing myself about it. Nobody wanted to be in the predicament. If anybody did, the doors open on every station and he/she can just get off.

By Ayala station, the train cleared up a bit. I was standing right in between the doors. I looked around for a bar to hold on to but the only one was right above my head. I tried to reach it but this puny girl failed. A gentleman offered his space beside the door. Thank you, mister!

That is definitely my most amusing and unforgettable MRT ride.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 1:05:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©