there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Effin Perv

I shouldn't be subjected to public transportation. Some men just can't keep their hands to themselves.

I was on my way to work this morning. Everyday, I take a jeep from our house to Baclaran, a jeep to MRT Taft Station, the MRT to Shaw Station and finally, a jeep to my office.

My intuition told me something's up when I got off at Baclaran. This guy who was sitting at the end of jeep [near the entrance] waited for me to get off from the other end [near the driver] before getting off himself. I'm not the assuming type so I regarded the action as being a gentleman.

A jeep didn't come within five minutes so I walked toward the church. He followed. Again, I'm not assuming so I dismissed it. Besides, he was wearing corporate clothes so he seemed to be well-bred and harmless.

My suspicion was ignited when we got on a jeep. I went first, immediately followed by him. The jeep was filling up, and I fit myself on the right side of the middle of the jeep. He fit himself in the five inch space on my left. Ah, this guy sat beside me for a reason.

Sure enough, barely five minutes on to the ride, I felt his finger moving like a worm under my left buttcheek. I threw him an angry stare then leaned forward, leaving a space between my back and the "back rest [?]". A little later, I felt his finger caressing the bareskin between my pants and top. This time, my nasty stare lingered a bit while pulling down my top, making sure I establish eye contact with him before leaning forward some more. I was wearing a jap top with faux obi belt which has a string tied at the back. A few more minutes later, I felt the string being tugged.

I wanted to punch him right in the nose then, but I had a different plan. I knew that if I spoke up then, he'll just get off the jeep and escape. I wanted him on the jeep till we reach Pasay Rotonda.

When the jeep was close enough to the unloading area, I turned to him and loudly exclaimed, "Eh gago ka pala eh! Kanina pa ko usog na usog dito yang kamay mo sunod pa rin ng sunod. Pwede pakitanggal ng kamay mo sa likod ko?!". Everyone on the jeep turned to us and his face reddened, obviously in embarrassment.

He got off and I followed, pulling him on the sleeve and catching the attention of the Traffic Enforcer. "Boss, hinarass ako ng lalaking 'to!", while pointing an accusing finger at him.

He hurriedly pulled his arm back, walked quite briskly away and soon dissolved in the crowd. I was left staring the spot he dissolved to. The Traffic Enforcer merely turned to me and said, "Sa susunod mag-iingat ka, iha", before returning to his post.

I don't know who was humiliated more, the perv or myself. I walked to the train without bothering to wipe the tears of frustration rolling down my cheeks.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 5:50:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©