there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Cebu is...



Enough said.
----------------------
Bwahaha... Kidding!^_^

A picture paints a thousand words. So let these speak...



"Wala kyo... Pilot namin brod!"
"Uh, siguro kame rin coz we wer on d same plane?"

Fate stepped in again. Lex and I arrived at Cebu on the same plane!
They missed their 6:30 flight. Galeng noh?


Taoist Temple on Beverly Hills

I gave the Kidney-shaped wooden blocks a shot and asked if I will go home to Manila with a boyfriend. Guess what it told me!^_^ [Mann, I'm fat]


Ana, Carla, Cha and Floi at Abuhan

Saturday night ball!!! One thing I hate about Cebu [perhaps the only thing] is their hairdressers are friggin' incompetent!!! There was this salon in front of Grand Hotel and we were pretty confident. But, an hour before the ball, they can't figure out what to do with our hair!!! So we hopped on a cab and scouted for a good salon and thank God found one near Capitol. Don't I look like a shiny trophy?^_^


UP delegation
We are not elitists nor purists!!! We're just... better. That's a fact. Get over it.^_^


The morning after at Midtown Hotel
After the ball that is! Notice my curly hair? It's my first time to see my hair like it. Am seriously considering a perm now.^_^


Vista Mar

I adore the beach! [Actually, I just do coz it's a reason for me to don my bikini. hehe] There is a seawall, though - no shore - and the sand was coarse which was okeiii coz I gave myself a foot scrub. hihihi.^_^


I wanna go baaaaack!!! Like, now na.^_^
Shout-out to Chevy for that half-hour overseas call while we were at the beach. Envy me, yet, Twin? :p

[Bloggers]

Ariane was such a lovely host. Our last night at Pipeline with Lex's friend and his girlfriend was such a blast! Vudu is a cross between Basement and Common Ground but with free entrance! I'm definitely going back soon. Hopefully, when I do, Lex and I will stay in the same hotel. [But different rooms! Bwahaha!] And hopefully, you would've swallowed your pride [and other stuff] by then. Hahaha! You actually thought I'm conservative?! Like, haller!!! Yoch galore!^_^

Apologies to Miss Tessa for keeping her waiting for... uh, three hours? *shame* Please do forgive this puny little girl... When I go back, no more conventions to stand in our way. Promise!^_^

Ton, my mann!!! Where could you have disappeared to at Vudu?! Yan and I hit the ledge for a sec and you were gone without a trace! We didn't even get to say goodbye...^_^


******************************
*.* as if! @ 8:35:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©