there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Saturday, September 25, 2004

You Got It Bad

It's sad when you realize that you have closed all your doors because you have already chosen the one to whom you'll give the key to, someone you have no certainty would accept it.

I was at CG last night and this guy John who Syanta introduced just recently [who I will introduce to y'all in another post] confessed how much I blow his mind. Get this, he said the first thing that made him attach the strings to me was my ability to speak english well, and to use slang words at that [Thank you, Chevy!^_^]. That's new. No one's ever used that line before.

Further, he said that not only am I interesting, I'm mysterious as well, i.e., he has no idea what I'll come up with next. Like, when he first saw me, he thought I was all goody-goody coz I stood there, sipping my Weng-Weng, seeming to be out of place. Five minutes later, I was on the ledge hyping up the crowd!

In a nutshell, he said a lot of wonderful things that he likes about me and what separates these from the rest is that his friends with us, boys and girls alike, said that he's one picky guy when it comes to girls. As in, he doesn't talk shit compliments just to woo a girl. In fact, they've never seen John with a girl at CG before that's why they're all nice to me coz if John stuck to my side the whole night, I must be one heck of a girl. [which of course, we all know for sure already. lolz]

It's all good; I would've had a lot of fun. I think John's cool. But as what I always say, what I think is different from what I feel. I was with John physically but make a wild guess who was in my head the whole time with Usher's You got it bad in the background.

Everything John did only made me think of everything P.A. did. Like, when John followed me outside to wait for Syanta, my head filled up with images of when P.A., being the rocker and biggest insult-generator for hifhof that he is, followed me to the dancefloor coz Chevy and the other girls didn't.

When John undid the top button of his shirt coz of the heat, I thought of P.A. closing the top button of his polo shirt and how I tried the whole night to undo it. I smiled when I remembered his smirk when I told him he looked too preppy when it's closed.

Yep, that song pretty much sums it all up. I would've set it up to be this blog's background but I'm feeling Hoobastanky today [whose song playing now is a perfect soundtrack nonetheless]. Maybe sometime in the future I will.

...You know you got it bad
when you're out with someone
but you keep on thinking `bout
somebody else...


******************************
*.* as if! @ 8:50:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©