there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Misadventures

I had quite a great time last night! As in, it was the ultimate gimik!

Left at 11pm for CG. Rossel and Grace were waiting outside. Chevy was still in Eastwood with Rjhai. The three of us went ahead, ordered a WengWeng, 2 Mai Tais and nachos. Funny coz Rossel got drunk a little too soon. We were gonna hit the dancefloor but it was waaay overcrowded. With flashes of the Ozone Bar incident in my head, we made our way out.

Walked through the streets of the beautiful Malate and bumped into Kyle, Jay and R.M. and what d'you know, they asked for Ludwig. Apparently, Lud told them he can't go with them coz he was gonna be with us. Liar! But what's new.

It was Cyrille's birthday and the three were there at the party in Padi's but they walked around. Hmmm... three on three. Would've been fun to hang out with them but I was thinking I've had enough of hanging out with San Beda brods. I feel bad, though, coz I promised dear sweet Felisa I was gonna teach her how to do the creepwalk that's why I was gonna go to Cy's birthday. Well, I can teach her anytime but Chev's leaving on Friday. [Cy and Felisa are Maessie's friends who were with us on that fateful night when a momentous event took place at Padi's. Felisa is also Wencie's, a San Beda brod, girlfriend.]

The three of us kept walking, without any destination at all when two homosexual guys called us. They were looking for girls who can work in a Korean restaurant to entertain the guests or something. We laughed it off. So, we've got Korean beauty, eh? Sandara is that you?Ü

We decided to get some San Migs in Deco Bar just to chill. I'm not used to drinking beer anymore but I wanna ride with the two. As it turned out, the beer was merely a bait. You see, we were trying to drink the beer when the waiter brought three Margaritas to our table. Compliments of the house!^_^ Smart kids that Rossel and Grace.Ü Then, a Hindu-looking man who turned out to be Singaporean and whose name is Sam, approached us and told us that we can order anything we want. Hahaha! He owns the place. Their Mai Tai sucks, though. Too strong.

We spotted Chevy with Rjhai through the glass windows, made our "escape" and went back to Common Ground without Rjhai. This time, we didn't care about the crowd. It was 3 and we haven't even danced yet! In a little while, the waiters gave us the two-thumbs-up, meaning we can hit the ledge coz Aries the manager is out. Woohoo! Go Chevy! Go Chevy! Hahaha! Walang ganito sa states.^_^

We slipped out for some puffs. We got this table but we were one seat short. This guy was standing by one and I told him,"Excuse me. Is this seat taken?" without even looking up. He said,"No" and at that moment, I looked up and went, "OMG! Albert!" Bes's brods were there. Four of them. I was so hyped up! I mean, this IS a small world we're living in. The three had to go but I stuck around to catch up with Albert. Martha, an Am-girl beside us on the bar, was obviously drunk and treated us to Kamikazee shots. This is the life. Hahaha!

Closing time came at 530 and we were the last to leave. Tommy, probably the richest alumni of UPLB, offered to drive me home in his ultra luxurious Lincoln SUV. We were on SLEX and I told them we can take the Sucat exit. Ovi was driving then and he didn't take it. Then, passed went Alabang and Filinvest exits and I realized, Man! I'm going to LB with them! Floi was kidanapped!

Luckily, their org was having their final rites and Bes didn't go home to Antipolo. I slept at her place. It was soooo surreal! I couldn't believe it up to now. One minute I'm in Malate and in LB on the next! Woke up at 12, bonded with Bes, ate at Mcdo, dropped by the brods' workshop at Marvic's and met up with Tommy at Vega to go back to Manila. The rain was heavy but it didn't matter coz I was contentedly dry and comfy at the backseat of a luxury SUV!^_^

They dropped me off at Festival Mall where we saw Alessandra de Rossi and Kathleen Hermosa. They're both prettier in person... To think I was just watching Alex on Extra Challenge last week. Anyweiz, one advantage of getting off a glam truck is that you feel mega glam yourself. Haba ng hair ko, tsong! The entrance guard even smiled and greeted me without bothering to check my bag. Hehehe...

I took a van home and, hear I am. Need I say I haven't showered yet?Ü Ewww... Pero DDG pa rin. That's Drop-Dead Gorgeous to you. :p
-----------------------------------------------
Uuuuy... It's 8-8 today! My favorite day of the year! I dunno why. Maybe because on this day four years ago, I had my first boyfriend. Yiheee... o^_^o Actually, August is my favorite month. I dunno why also. Maybe because so many memories took place on this month. Speaking of which, Pop said Astro called. I asked Astro but he said he didn't. Who could that be?! The 13th is drawing near. Astro and I should be celebrating our 2nd year. Bitter! Hahaha! Not.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 8:02:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©