there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Juicy Fruit

Wala lang. hehehe...
 
1. Birthdate? 18th of january

2. From what school? Yufielvi

3. Where would you wanna go right now? anywhere but here.

4. What is ur wish ryt now? for all morons go to hell.

5. When did you last cry? ummm... a few mins ago... si rozl kase e!

6. Do you like your handwriting? hihihi... love your own.

7. Any bad habits? exhausting my lungs, mangupal, nibbling on my nails when i'm upset

8. What is your most embarrassing moment? yung most recent cguro yung sa Malate.

9. What would u change about u? my gullibility when it comes to matters of the heart.Ü

10. Are you a daredevil? hell yeah!

11. who inspires you to live? everyone! with rozl on top of the list.

12. Do looks matter? duh! hehehe...

13. Do you believe in ghosts? hahaha! am scared of mumu forever.c",)

14. How many piercings do you have? 6 - two per earlobe. one on the cartilage and a tongue stud.

15. Are you trendy? i guess so... hahaha! feeling.

16. How do you release anger? i seldom get angry e. but when i can't handle it na, i cry.o^_^o

17. Where is your second home? that place right beside UPLB coop...

18. What were your favorite toy(s) as a child? si jennifer... hehehe. yung stuffed doll. still have it.Ü

19. Favorite sports? swimming! and ice skating kahit beginner lang ako. And now, badminton.

20. Best moment(s) of your life? that moment when i won the body language contest in a chico sci concert.Ü and every moment i'm onstage. i was born to be a star. hahaha!

21. Favorite dessert? mango float sa SEARCA! right mommy pen?Ü

22. ABS-CBN or GMA? kapamilya akesh...

23. favorite bands? incubus, urban dub

24. What do you look for in a guy/girl? yung game! spontaneity...

25. What are your nicknames? floi, buloi, floi d'buloi, bloi fuloi, fleur, poploy, floi-floi, bes, sis, ate, anak, inday, baby, bitch

26. Would you bungee? bring it on!Ü

27. What do you wear when u sleep? a tank top and undies. minsan pajamas.Ü

28. What do u worry about right now? roselle

29. Did u ever go on a diet? yeah! and it worked! but i gained the 10 lbs i lost in 2 months in a matter of two weeks. hahaha!

30. who is your first kiss? Only GOD knows who... :p

32. who's ur crush sa showbiz? Keanu Reeves! recently si josh hartnett.

33. What's your favorite color combination? white and blue. fresh na fresh.

34. favorite ice cream flavor? choco peanut!!!

35. favorite animal? pussycats

36. Are you in love? not at the moment. whoo-hoo! but I fall in and out of love on a daily basis.

37. what will be ur wedding song? spend my life with you - eric benet and tamia. wether the groom likes it or not.

38. greatest regret? i don't regret. regrets are for losers.

39. kyla or nina? ummmm... kyla!

40. Motto in life? ang kay floi ay kay floi.

41. one nyt stand or long term relationship? anything will doÜ

42. future profession? a famous singer. im'a be the female version of william hung. hahaha!

43. what is the perfect date? january 18? coz a beautiful girl celebrates her birthday that date?hahaha! stupid.

44. What would u like for your birthday? world peace.

45. What will be your resolution? i resolve not to make any more resolutions.

46. What is/are ur best asset/s? my butt? hahaha!

47. Are u a better listener or a better adviser? one goes with the other noh...

48. message to your enemy /enemies? sorry... you're missing half of your lives by not being fwends with me... hahaha! i don't have any anyway. i'm too happy to feel anger towards anyone...

49. fave number? 8

50: Message sa mga tao na nagmamahal sayo? astig! thanks for being there.Ü


******************************
*.* as if! @ 11:52:00 AM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©