there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Too Much Togetherness



We oughtta call our group something coz it's hard to refer to us as Em-Tin-Floi-Kinot-Resty-Basti all the time. Who would've thought the 6 of us would be spending a whole lotta time together?! Tin and Em aren't my usual gimik buddies to start with. But it's cool.

So yeah, anyway, we saw each other thrice this week. They, on the other hand, saw each other FOUR times coz by chance they forgot to invite me last Monday when they watched Troy. First was the hang-out last Tuesday, then another at Tin's Wednesday and last night.

Our parents likewise oughtta form their own group. Comparing notes, we discovered they all give the same friggin' sermons about going home late and stuff. We also found out we have the same defense mechanisms. hehehe...

The group won't be disbanded anytime soon. Not until Tin and Resty decides they're not meant for each other. Coz then it would be awkward for all of us.

Shoot Me, Baby



For some reason, my boss was bored last Wednesday afternoon and made me his reluctant subject for a photo shoot. Using his Sony Ericsson, he took stolen shots of me which, I have to say, might as well have been staged. Hehehe... He keeps threatening me that, using his connections, he will have it published on some business magazine or the like. Of course, I pretend not to want to but heck! That would be awesome! Me, a model. Right.

NFF



New Found Friends!

Went to Arkdia last Thursday with Tine and her buddies after playing badminton with the workmates. Tine is our clerk in the laboratory whom I like to call phonepal coz she's the only one I can have personal conversations with on the phone.

We had a blast! I've never had any problems having fun with a new group of people and that night was no different. Plus, I went fishing and caught Joseph-the-cute-vocalist-of-Twisted something band-whose-voice-makes-me-wanna-melt-over-him. BUT - there's the big but - I can't. Coz he has been Tine's reason for going to Arkdia for long. He might as well have HANDS OFF written across his forehead. He asked for my number. I gave it to him, though. Bitch.

Huh?!



Was that really me? - My question when I read my earlier entries in xanga. I realized I've been blogging for over a year now. Ain't that neat?Ü

One would know how much I've changed just by reading my blogs. Here's a preview:

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

i just got well!!! i was sick with fever and my mum was thinking maybe it was SARS again!!! this is the second time my mum thought so... she's just so far out!!! the first time was a couple of weeks ago when i came home with the colds... i came from Los Banos and there was allegedly a SARS victim in the area... what is it about SARS?! if you're gonna die , you're gonna die right? anyweiz, it was reported earlier on TV Patrol that WHO declared the Phils to be SARS-free... enough of that serious talk!!! i'm out!!!


I actually thought talking about SARS was serious?! Oh, c'mon.

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

it's raining cats and dogs and i love it!!!

i love the rain... it brings some kinda peace of mind...

when i was a college freshman, i used to always cry in the dorm whenever it rains... i missed the comforts of home... like yesterday, Mama cooked soup in the afternoon... when i'm in LB, i have to cook for myself which is impossible coz i'm reeeally lazy when it rains... yet, when i'm in LB, i'd probably be cuddling up with my baby... aahhh... i miss him... oh well, hope to see him soon...


This I can still relate to. Minus the part of having a baby, that is.

Can't Touch Me



He insisted not to be mentioned in my blog. This is my blog. I'm the boss.

I'm 19. It's a fact. But, it's something hard to remember, even believe, for some people.

I was offered a proposal easy for me to turn down. I don't need some more time to think about it , y'know. NO would be my answer at any time. Not even if you raise the offer to 5 million. No amount can make me forget my morality and Catholic faith. None. Not even if you threaten to make my life a living hell.

If you offer to make me the queen even of some remote island, a career in Hollywood, and an all-expense-paid trip to outerspace, I might reconsider. But, that's just to humor you.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 3:24:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©