there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Charmed or Cursed?



For the nth time, I find myself the object of a married man's desires [read: twisted something-band-vocalist]. *sigh*

Tine was blowing her top over the phone when she told me the great news. It was she who found out from a reliable source. I was merely indifferent. I mean, once you get the hang of it, revelations of the like don't make an impact anymore. You just forget he had the potential to be everything to you and settle for being 'friends'.

It got me thinking, though. Maybe Em was right. Maybe I am condemned to being a mistress. Maybe I oughtta just accept my bitter fate. Maybe I may never find THE ONE whom I can actually call mine. Sad naman. I knew I shouldn't have taken my chance with Dumaguete. Karma sure catches up quickly.

TGIS comforts me with the thought that my appeal knows no boundaries, it works from innocent li'l boys to matured married men. But more inclined on the latter coz those boys simply can't handle my complicated maturity and intellect.

I ain't losing hope. One thing for sure is I'm not getting together with anyone attached. I'd rather die a happy single than break my pledge of undying loyalty to the duty of womanhood I made when I entered Sigma Beta.

Busted!



putcha_gwapo_ako: hi beb!
floicute8: huh?
putcha_gwapo_ako:why? can't i call you beb anymore?
floicute8:okeiii ka lang? since when did you call me beb? you're mistaken, man. asshole.
putcha_gwapo_ako:why are you so mad? wala naman ako ginawa ah. miss u na.
floicute8:hindi ako si ______. sya yung beb mo gago.
putcha_gwapo_ako:ikaw na lang, pwede?
floicute8:lud?
putcha_gwapo_ako:baket? ayaw mo?
floicute8:okeiii na sana pero hindi naman ikaw si ______ e.
putcha_gwapo_ako:ako kaya to.
floicute8:kase ______ would never call me beb. not after...
putcha_gwapo_ako:pede ba lets forget about it and move?
floicute8:move on my ass. sino ka?
putcha_gwapo_ako:ako nga to.
floicute8:oh yah? you want us to move on? drive over now.
putcha_gwapo_ako:sige paalam lang ako.
floicute8:now na ha. tinatanong ka na rin ni ate e.
putcha_gwapo_ako:sige, hi mo na lang ako kay ate. be there in 15 mins.
floicute8:ha! bye.

Thing is, I don't have an ate and Ludwig knows that. hahaha! If you're gonna make a fool out of someone, you should at least get the facts right. Aaaargh!

China Town



Last Wednesday was nothing like my usual gimiks with Rozl and Sheila [plus Doc Garret]. Why? Coz we were accompanied by boys straight from China. Hahaha!

William is this architect Rozl met on Friendster who is mesmerized [if not obssessed] with the idea of fairies, elves and everything that goes with it. Read for yourself! Click on his link. His peers Rei and Edrick tagged along. Rei, cute as he is, is a 19-year-old incoming senior... in high school! I don't even entertain the fact that he's got a thing for me coz... halleeer! I see some college boys as waaay immature, what more high school kids?! Puh-leeease! But he's cool to text with. Sayang sa load!

Restricted Area



Due to internal issues which unsurprisingly arose from the upcoming bloodletting activity, Sigma Betans are advised not to make an appearance at 65B effective June 11, Friday.

Sheeesh... I hate it! It's the single place in Manila which comforts my homesickness for UPLB. But, what can I do? As I have mentioned earlier, I pledged undying loyalty to the duty of sisterhood. Sad. Sad. Sad. Makes me be thankful more for LB chapter not having a LC. I miss you LB brods and sisses. Bring me baaaack! *tear*


******************************
*.* as if! @ 3:54:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©