there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Overhaul Again?!



Tadah! Yep, this is the 3rd time I made revisions to my blog. THIRD in SEVEN months! Hmmm... Reminds me much of my past relationships. Hahaha!

Well, the idea for this one popped to my mind last Friday while stuck and sticky in traffic along Sucat. I was having one of those random brain stormings and hey... I love Vanilla Sky sooo much that I oughtta include it in my life. But I don't think I'll stick with this one coz I think using frames is a bit messy. Just checked if I can unearth our html lessons from CMSC2 from my deteriorating brain.

Describe yourself: Many guys are offering to make me the Sofia of their lives yet I settle to be Julie Gianni to one. How pathetic. Aaaargh! What the hell is wrong with me?!

Freaky Wednesday



TGIS had an emergency assembly last Wednesday at Loiza's. Why? Um, let's just say I can keep a secret. For the meantime anyway.:p

Present were Loiza [duh!], Jessica, Alvin and Jeff. Julie and Nog would've come but they're taking advantage of the last days of summer. They're soaking it up in Puerto Galera! *inggit*

Here's the read deal: Loiza has a new phone and as usual, we ignoramuses tinkered on it, and turned into photo maniacs! Which we later regretted. Why? Well... we were spooked.

I don't think it's because we watched The Ring way too many times but well... Alvin's pics were all blurred. They were okeiii in thumbnail view but his face just won't appear when the pic is opened. All that appears is a blur of colors, much like the pic of a speeding vehicle. Got a clear image now?

Scary noh?! But, fortunately, nothing bad has happened to Alvin yet. Hmmm... maybe because it hasn't been seven days yet? Hahaha! That's right, Floi. Spook yourself some more.

Need for Speed



Watched drag racing last Friday at Macapagal Highway [Avenue? Boulevard?].

Cool! Cool! Cool!

Then, we had some drinks at Pier One in CCP Complex which washed me with too many memories. Geez... why do you have to be everywhere to me?!

The Hell You're Doin' Here?!



I know that sounds mean but that's what I wanted to say to Astro when he made a surprise appearance at Kuya's birthday party last night. Turns out, Jane invited him.

So, yah, that's okeiii. He came coz he was invited. But need I feel obligated to attend to him? I wasn't the one who invited him, anyway. But of course, I entertained him since I don't easily forget. I just told myself that one sign of him being mushy-gushy and I'm outta there.

Thing is, I had a plan set for that night to go to Resty's for his brother's grad party. So, I told Astro it's okeiii if he wanted to stick around. He said he'll just leave with me.

We paid the fare, me getting off at Golden Gate and him at Alabang. But when I got off, he did too. Apparently, he overheard Jane and me talking about the possiblity of me spending the night at Ludwig's since it is only on the other street of Resty's and he wanted to meet Ludwig. He said he has a few words for the boy.

Halleeer! That's a laugh.

Astro ended up staying till 4am and I ended up being bugged by my friends about tending to him. Hey! I ain't letting him ruin my night! He gotta know that he can't keep just popping in and expecting to get my full attention. I HAVE a life. Hopefully, someday he will too.

Evil Light On



Em texted me last Wednesday ranting about a certain Kerokeroppi calling her names and insulting her altogether behind her back. Stupid Kero vented it all out to his cousin who happens to be Em's good friend. You can never understand some people's stupidity.

So, anyway, Kero is my Ex's present girlfriend's brother who "thinks I'm cute". He's also member of owsixtyone which is the new berks' [Resty, Basti & Kinot] berks. Talk about coincidences. Now, I'm thinking of giving him the time of day only to crush him later. He deserves it. No man talks about my friends like that. Only thing holding me back is Em being such a goody-goody as usual.

Laguna Pics




I'm gaining popularity for my killer photo expressions!c",)
I was actually swallowing a piece of Spicy Oishi.
Oh, and that's Raymond. The last boy of the barkada in existence.


Floi, Em, Tin and Khrysa
This summer's ultimate gimik buddies!


[More pics to be uploaded to my pbase]


******************************
*.* as if! @ 6:43:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©