there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Ladidadidadida



I'm in the office. With the boss in a business meeting in Pampanga with an investor and the other boss in Paseo de Roxas dealing with some banking affairs, I can pretty much do anything I want.Ü

My first agenda was to call up Chevy. But her voice mailbox picks up so, scrap that one. I approved a couple of testimonials which is a waste of effort since sooner or later it will vanish into oblivion anyway. I added up a couple of friends and now, I'm bored!

Got time for another narrative?

One of the reasons for my previous post is that the secret is out. What secret!? That I have been dating some Loser boy.

Astro knows so no point keeping it under wraps anymore. His reaction was a bit far out. At first, he wanted to pound the guy, not only for doing me wrong, but also for doing a sis wrong. You see, Astro is one of the few brods who respects and has a high regard to the sisses. Then, after hearing the whole story over the phone yesterday [or was it Sunday? Damn, my memory needs an oil change], he was defending and protecting the guy from my evil plot of revenge. What the heck is that? He says he empathizes with the guy and I ought to give Ludwig another shot. The hell Ludwig deserves his empathy! Now, I'm starting to look like the bad guy for believing Chevy. WTF!?

He says the same damn thing my friends are saying. That I should stay on side Ludwig's side since Chevy is probably what Ludwig is claiming her to be - a bitter ex out to ruin Ludwig's happiness. If it weren't for Chevy's intrusion, Ludwig and I would still be the picture perfect couple with a picture perfect relationship.

Oh man! Like I'd rather be happy in a lie than lament over the truth. Helloooo! Can't anyone give me some credit?

Astro is saying that I obviously still have feelings for the boy and that I'm being such a hypocrite for disregarding them. Hahaha! I don't deny that I do; I'm not stone-cold, y'know. But feelings aren't enough to establish a stable foundation for a relationship. Coz if it were, then, I'd still be with Astro now.

Just for the record, I'm staying on Chevy's side. Coz she's someone who really deserves the empathy.

Hmmm...

Head Over Heels



I don't care if you giggle like a girl and how it melts my insides...
I don't care if you literally had me at "hello"...
I don't care if you call me on my cellphone for hours at a time even if your dad will kill you with the bill...
I don't care if you drive like a mad man and how it excites me a lot...
I don't care if you kiss me while we're on a stoplight...
I don't care if you erase my carefully drawn eyebrows and tell me you like me better without makeup on...
I don't care if you can deal with my tardiness...
I don't care if you watch over me when I'm sleeping...
I don't care if you are capable of indulging me in a good conversation...
I don't care if you are spontaneous the I want a guy to be...
I don't care if you buy me Choco Peanut...
I don't care if you worry I might drink a shot too many...
I don't care if you hug me when I pretend to be get scared when watching a movie...
I don't care if you press me to quit smoking coz it might develop into an unbreakable habit...
I don't care if you sling your arm around me when we are in public...
I don't care if you tell everyone I'm your girlfriend even without my permission...

I don't care. I DON'T CARE.
coz I'm not in love.

Maybe if I keep telling myself that my heart will catch on.
-----------------------
I sooo love the consistency of this post. Ciao!


******************************
*.* as if! @ 9:49:00 AM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©