there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Monday, May 31, 2004

Devirginized



Before you cringe and whisper obscenities about how bluntly I put it, let me correct you now and avoid further misapprehensions.

MY HAIR got devirginized today. Yep, had it relaxed. Subjected it to what Maxene calls hair monsters. chemicals. inconsiderable vanities. shaved a hefty amount from my paycheck.

AND IT'S NOT WORTH IT, damn it.

I just have to admit that blessed as I am, no one can have it all. I was born and will die with unruly wavy hair.

But, gorgeous nonetheless... hihihi.

The People I know



I was browsing around Friendster and was aghast when I noticed that I have 498 friends already.

What the...!?

I still have, like, a gazillion people to add up!

So, I scanned my friend list, double-checked if there is a stranger hangin' around somewhere, and whatd'yaknow?! There isn't one. Now, I'm driven to open up a new account. Haven't yet. Still contemplating on it. Coz no matter how many times I ask myself why I should, I can't think of any reason to. Puro pa-cute lang naman mga tao sa Friendster. Hahaha! Just like me! ;)

Things are made to be broken



This isn't a metaphor or anything. I mean it literally.

My beloved antique-kunyari bracelet with blue swarovski crystals given by a beloved someone snapped. huhuhu... Tried to have it repaired today. Will find out tomorrow.

Until then, please pray for the dying soul of that poor bracelet. *tear*

More Tears



There's something terribly wrong with my dear Rozl. We can't deny it any longer. Her health is not in top shape.

I was near tears when she texted me what happened yesterday. She just blacked out and collapsed in church. Oh, man. Now I'm near tears thinking of it.

Dear God, please don't let anything bad happen to Rozl. Better yet, don't take her away from us yet. Not anytime soon, please? Pretty please? I can't bear life without her. She's the ate I never had. She's my soulmate. She's the other half of this millenium's superheroes. Without her, Wonder Bag won't have her Super Fine. And that would downright suck. Please, Good Lord. I promise I won't smoke another stick again when her future diagnoses show she's perfectly fine. That she is, indeed, Super Fine.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 11:30:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©