there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Better Days Nights




Gone too soon...*sigh*

Moving on...

BINGO



Geesh... I just noticed I blogged for four days straight last week. Spectaculah is back in business. If it weren't for my Thursday gimik, I would have hit the jackpot.Ü

Suicide



As expected, Thursday night was a blast. Present were moi, Sheila, Roselle, Kim, Jinger, Berong, Francis and Garett.

We had dinner at Sentro, stuffed myself with their yummy Sizzling Tofu and we sang our hearts out at IO in Jupiter where the bill was enough for us to call a night [morning rather]. Our little party died at a little past 4am. I took a cab home, and hit the sack without even removing anything that I had on for the whole day.

I gotta stop doing this to myself. Over two months at work means over two weeks of nonstop gimiks. Heck, I haven't had more than 5 hours of sleep since. But, it's all good. I've never had this much fun. Oh, live fast; die young. Hahaha!

Miting de Avance



Friday night was devoted to finalizing the plans for our Saturday outing. [Yah, despite the reported typhoon] Okeiii, so for the past weeks, I've been hanging out a lot with my long-lost-but-never-forgotten high school buddies. And that's a lot! Perhaps more than the number of times I hung out with them since I excommunicated myself to Los Baños. Not that I'm complaining.

So, anyway, the plan included some new peeps which have been hanging out with the group recently. These new peeps are, in fact, buddies of Tin's boyfriend Resty. Isn't it weird that that is somehow what always happens when a couple hooks up? Again, not that I'm complaining.

By midnight, I could barely keep my eyes open. I was wasted, man! Dead-tired. The first time in my entire life for me to feel intolerable exhaustion. Haha! Like a virgin...Ü

Stubborn Gimikeros and Gimikeras



Saturday was one hell of a rainy day. But, no rainchecks for us.

We met up at 8pm at Tin's house and experienced the outing of our lives [for the present anyway]! We girls were a bit disappointed, though, coz the original boys of our barkada were nowhere to be found. But, it's okeiii. Kinot, Basti and Resty were more than enough to take their spaces. Hehehe...

The weather was cooperative and it didn't shower till around 4am which was okeiii coz we've had more than enough fun in the water already.

By 10am Sunday, I was snuggled up under my blanket and finally said hello to the sandman.Ü A bit tired, but a gazillion happy.

[Pics to follow]

Skip Sunday



As aforementioned, my Saturday ended at 10am of Sunday. With the blinds closed and not a degree of heat, I woke up past 6pm already and realized that Sunday passed me by. I just ate half a pizza, went online, chatted with baby sis Pau-Pau [haha! As if] a bit and went back to bed.
----------------------------
Just a thought... I've been driven through Makati Ave. thrice the past week and Usher's Burn played on the car radio everytime. Now, it's playing on Chevy's webby. Wala lang.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 12:00:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©