there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Thursday Shwaysday


Where do I start?!

I went to LB and as in, every minute I stayed there was well spent.

I was there by 2pm and didn't call it a day till 530 the next morning. Haaay... UPLB, Aking Mahal... Haaay...

It's gonna take me forever to blog about everything that happened so, let's just say that Feb Fair lived up to its reputation.

Even Charm was there and well, we had the "closure" we needed since October.

Aw, shucks. Would've been a perfect day but I didn't get to see Bes. *tear* :,(

Love and Traffic


Damn Valentine's Season!

It took Astro and me 2 hours from Las Piñas to Manila Yacht Club last night for the Lovapalooza. We walked the rest of the way to Baywalk. Not that it surprised us or anything. But, the thing is, I wore heels. You can just imagine the torture my feet underwent. I should have opted for the bowling shoes.

Honestly, I would have preferred to stay at home, have a nice homecooked dinner with all the scented candles lit around us, a bottle of red wine and lots of stuffy pillows. The works! hmmm... just imagining it gives me goosebumps. :)

But, instead, we subjected ourselves to pushing our way through swarms of people and oh... what a pity my toes looked like after the night. But, it's all good coz it was really kakakilig.

We arrived at 1130pm, just 30 minutes away from the moment and caught performances by Arnee and Jay-Ar. The crowd went ballistic over Jay-Ar. I didn't. Coz I know a deep dark secret he's hiding. *evil grin* I have to say Ala looked exceptionally pretty / in love [?] last night. hmmm... and Juddha was really cute doing the ocho-ocho. ;)

After the longest and most meaningful 10 seconds of our night, we stuck around and watched the fireworks then left to meet up with TGIS at Bargo Malate. We saw Bryan [a high school friend] with Janice [the girlfriend] along Nakpil and said hi.

After Bargo, we went to Common Ground for the real party. Crowded as usual. Can't drop a pin on the dancefloor. And heck, there was this guy rubbing up against me on the dancefloor coz Astro was irritatingly contented with sitting in the corner, watching the ledge dancers. Good thing I had Nog and Jeff form a fence around me.

At around 3, we decided to call it a night. We came across Bamse and I initiated small talk. FYI, he's a friend from high school's cousin who claims to look like Aga Muhlach. But, he really does, I guess. He's just way shorter. Lolz.

We had TGIS go ahead coz Astro wants to eat at Max's. They're only open till 2am as opposed to the 24-hour-service of Max's in LB. So, we had our mignight snack/breakfast/winding down at Shakey's. Now, my tummy's really constricted, what with my "fasting"/"crash diet" over the last couple of days, but we didn't realize how much we ordered till everything was set before us. When we admitted that we can't eat anymore, we had the left-overs doggie-bagged.

We walked a while along baywalk and hailed a cab. Would you believe, cab drivers are asking for 150 bucks to our place? Halleeer!!! After about a thousand opportunist cab drivers, one finally came who agreed to turn on what would read on the taxi meter.

Astro spent the rest of the morning here and went home at 1pm.

-------------------------------

This is the third Valentine's Day Astro and I spent together, and the second as a couple. Something more romantic always comes up every year. I wonder what's in store for us next year. Hmmm... Are we still gonna be together next year???

I just gotta post this!!!


As you might have noticed, I've tapered on posting quizzie results but...

This is all too...

Huwaaaaaaaah!


You are going to marry Josh Hartnett. He is really
shy, but don't let that fool you. He is really
outgoing and sweet with those he loves and will
be loyal to them for the rest of his life.
Congrats!!


Which male celebrity are you going to marry? (now 12 (i just added more, and still more to come!)results that have pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla


Coincidence?! Hey Josh, wazzup?! A**hole.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 6:50:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©