there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Rocker Chick


Last Friday, I didn't feel all that bad about cancelling my LB visit because I went out with Kuya and Jane to Mayric's. A regular player in our shop Adam [I only got to know his name when we were already almost leaving Mayric's] came with us.

We left the house at 9pm and was there at 1100. Mayric's is supposed to be like 45 mins from our house at that time without the traffic. Would you be believe how hard it is to hail a cab at that hour?!

Anyweiz, we finally got there unmugged and a whole lot of people greeted Kuya and Jane. It reminded me much of The LB Gimik Scene. You know, everyone knows everyone else which is really great. It created a really homey ambience. Well, I wasn't all at home in Mayric's at once. There I was, in a foreign land [reeeally foreign because I'm the R&B-Bump-and-Grind kind], surrounded by foreign people [you wouldn't believe how many people had piercings till you see it], and listening to forein music [my music taste is as diverse as the United Colors of Benetton but, hey, that was Mayric's, home of the underground bands]. I was all too glad that I didn't stand out in the way I was expecting to [i.e, hey, look at me! I love R&B] but rather in a way I imagined to [hmmm... who's the chick?;)].

I have to give a special shout-out to WICCA especially to SHA SHA for their jaw-dropping performance. Okeiii, imagine this: a petite stick-thin girl with uncombed shoulder length hair and pearl-fair skin growling like a mad man onstage. THAT is Sha Sha. They played their own music, too. I won't claim that I'm a credible music critic but I know good music when I hear it.

After Mayric's, we went to Skins Malate for what I'd like to call an after party. hehehe. Famous rock stars always have those. lolz. I got invited to this "private party" where all the bands hang out. Ketch and Ariel was there and Ketch was cute as ever! Ariel was obviously too wasted coz he was a little too friendly. I made friends with a LOT that night [or rather, they made friends with me].

The catch: some bitch Karen made a scene and provoked Jane for a fight which I tried to resolve. My reward? That bitch pushed me away making me fall on my butt. This foreign guy came to my rescue. Aaaargh! That made me be thankful I usually hang around with fine, civilized girls. [Cheers, friends!] It also ended our night out.

I was so drunk I fell off the stairs of our house! Now, I sport this huge blackish-greenish spot on my left elbow. It hurts. *puppy face*

El Komento


Now, I don't even know if that's the right term in Spanish but I have attached Haloscan Comments to my posts.
Feel free to use 'em, peeps. o^_^o

I Love Madonna!!!


who doesn't?

Her Love Profusion video proves once again that she is the Queen of Reinvention. Cry your heart out, Britney. You can never be like her. Lolz.

yum yum yum


I am currently craving for Subway sandwiches!!! huwaaaa!!!
I gotta go to ATC tomorrow.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 1:11:00 AM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©