there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Sunday, December 21, 2003

when i turn out all the lights…


… i break down and cry.

wEdneSdaY niGHt.

after a loooong iterating discussion about the dumaguete thingy over chat, a full blown fight ensued. [it was more like thursday morning coz we were on the phone at 3 am]

i was tired of having to defend myself. i was tired of him making a BIG deal about everything. i was tired of soothing his insecure ass. i was just plain tired of people expecting something from me.

i was 0.001 angstroms away from taking my life and here was my boyfriend implying that i’m a whore. very helpful. i gave him a piece of my mind and broke everything off.

a week ago, i was talking about our relationship being on the way to recovery and that night, it experienced a


severe


fatal



stroke.



just like that, 16 months, a million text messages and a quarter-sem worth of absences from class went to waste.

i ended up crying till a little after 5 am which goes without saying that i had extremely tantalizing swollen and puffy eyes the next day.

another [couple of] day[s] in paradise


tHurSdAy.

9.00am
slept through the alarm again.
luckily, some unknown force woke me up.

it took me 10,000 years to get ready [simply because my clothes were everywhere but the closet]. plus, i had to fix pangee's lunch. the delay was a bit welcome coz it gave my eyes time to subside.

1.00pm
i was on the road. i tried [hard] to be oblivious to the traffic and anticipated what was instore for me in LB this time. miraculously, i woke up from my dreamy daze and was already in LB. [want an idea about how terrible the traffic was? i arrived in LB at 5.00pm(!!!)]

went straight to the tambayan and was greeted by nothingness. only people things waving at me were leaves. good thing mae and mylene arrived within seconds. chikahan galore.

6.00pm
my visit didn’t go to waste this time. we went carolling [which i unsurprisingly and unintentionally sabotaged].

8.00pm
we ate dinner at chowking and took some “souvenirs” with us. [read: spoon and fork]

9.00pm
we decided to drink and hang-out but we had nowhere to go. we were banned from not yet allowed to go to ic’s prior to the unforgettable pah-ty we had during hayz’s birthday celebration. [see archives] (we were less than surprised to have received such strongly degrading reviews from the alumni, though. we anticipated it, even.) so, we just decided to drink red horse at the tambayan. just we sisses. how more can you define fun?

11.00pm
we wrapped things up. went to mae/mylene/hayz’s.

11.30pm
decided we’ll drink some more. went out to F.O. and found shy guy. [mylene’s yummy classmate/crush] took him home with us. (bwahahahahaha!)

fRidAy.

6.30am
our little house party ended. all the beds were occupied [hayz’s boyfriend armin was there; shy guy was beside mylene; mae locked her door by instinct] so i balled up in the director’s chair. i was actually considering going straight to OBB [Operation Big Brother --- the brods’ annual christmas outreach] but decided against it. i’d rather not make an appearance than be a zombie. wrong decision.

11.00am
mae woke me up and had me sleep beside her.

2.00pm
good morning to me. shy guy was still there. turned out he really is a shy guy minus the alcohol. ate cheesy tuna with rice. [cooked by mae. yum!]

4.00am
was considering dropping by OBB to say hi and give rz his copy of my sassy girl. however, received a text message from MIS. too personal and insulting so i realized it would be best not to see them [brods].

5.00pm
rz convinced me to go to baker [where OBB was held. it concluded at around 3]. the brods received me warmly so i knew MIS was wrong. afterwards, we were supposed to go to merky’s. but, rz and i stayed behind coz he was gonna buy joy [the girlfriend] her christmas gift. we went to 101 and he bought a baby blue hotdog pillow with a bear’s head and feet at the ends. [chosen by moi of course] we went to bangkal first to drop the gift off at my their house.

5.30pm
went to merky’s. they were already eating cambodia style. i was discussing MIS’s text message with marian when MIS showed. she was clearly upset. we had a long dramatic talk and i hope we resolved the issue. i’m still feeling guilty, though. marian and i asked the brods if we may go to the socials later. they said we may.

7.00pm
marian and i went back to mae’s. chikahan galore with hayz. i have to say, for a new sis, marian can definitely talk. no wonder she’s hayz’s best friend.

9.00pm
i went to angeli’s. [seeing marian and hayz together, i had to see my bes too!!!] marian walked with me to raymundo and we had like a 10,000 words per minute chikahan. lolz! bes and i decided to go out. [coz their house was infested with kupals.] without tambayan online, we had a hard time choosing a bar to go to. we ended up in ic’s. [i figured with angeli’s angelic face, it was safe to go there] we drank weng-weng which i’m beginning to prefer over vodka mango. not surprisingly, bes only drank half of it. she was already rosy red after a few sips.

10.15pm
marian came to fetch me. we were gonna go to the socials in bobsky’s. reuben texted me to come, too. when we arrived, a few brods were left. [majority was too tired] lexie and len were there. aloof. fun but aloof.

saTurDay.

12.00am
mae picked us up. ponch was supposed to go with us but we were going to APEC. we passed by the bright carabao park. took some pictures and were on the road. last time i went to APEC was ages ago! last year. summer, i think. with pepot and his friends. hayz went topless. i was going to but the cold winds had the better of me.

3.00am
marian had to go coz her ride home to marikina was picking her up. everyone was sleepy but me. insomnia kicked in. watched tv. gattaca was on and it made me cry. finally went to sleep at around 4. haaay...

make give love on christmas day


went to astro’s before going home. i wanted closure but i guess deep inside i didn’t. i always had problems letting go and moving on. i left his house quite determined to stand by my decision. a bunch of text messages and a phone call later, i gave US another chance. hmmm...

could it be any more inappropriate to write about a break up and a make up in one blog? goes to show how fickle-minded i am.
new blogging format. realized it’ll be easier to read when i sort out mah topics.


******************************
*.* as if! @ 8:57:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©