there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Sunday, December 28, 2003

uh-oh!!!


i thought i was smart. i thought i always knew better.
i thought. i thought. i thought.


the mind being more powerful than the body is almost a cliche. as a neophyte, i was taught to channel all my energy to my mind over my body.

mind over matter. mind over matter.
focus. focus. focus.


mantra-ic.

then, how come....?
i've gotten myself into a predicament that i know is bound to cause me more sleepless nights mornings and a lot of headaches. [and longer times online] i'm even nibbling my nails again. summed up, i messed up. bad.

i'm not even sure if it's real. but then, what is real? it's all a dream. i still have this dreamy smirk on my face. [and a tear rolling down my cheek]

help! argh.

fun is what you bring with you


malate is the place to be, pare.
i thought malate lights have dimmed down with the emergence of libis but it obviously haven't.

jane and i went to her friend's gig at skins bar in bocobo. slapshock-ish music. the kind that makes people bob their heads up and down without comprehending the lyrics. *1 colt ice + 2 cigarettes*
jane's friend's band's name [phew!] is mortal fear. man, they're good! head-bobbing worthy. *1 colt ice + 3 cigarettes*.

mr. fine guy graced us with his presence. did i mention he has a strong resemblance to josh hartnett? stroooong. *puff*
he left in a little bit coz he had to go to a house party in wack wack. he said he'll be better later. right.

eloiza is really just a text message away. i texted her [knowing for sure that she's out on a gimik somewhere] and it so happened that she's in faraway marbles with jeff and nog. told them to go to malate and they did, pare. TGIS is back! ;) warren [eloiza's brother's friend hitting on her] was with them. turned out they texted him so they'll have a ride. nice one.

the world is getting smaller by the day. who would have thought we'll find elmer, clark [with eiza] and the rest of their band there? for good reason, too. *1 colt ice + 5 cigarettes* by around 2 everyone wanted to go home except for moi. i stayed with elmer. *1 colt ice + 2 cigarettes* elmer and i caught up on each other's lives. joren and erick were there too with their barkada. they were in cowboy grill. tsk! tsk! tsk! loser kaya cowboy sa malate! full of yuppies too old for the nightlife. i even saw a former dormmate in UPLB. mariang banga. last night, she was mariang bangag. ;p

mr. fine guy came back at around 3. he was drunk. no, doped. drunk and doped. not a good combination. we parked somewhere [a place alien to me] and got to know each other better hoping it will sober him up.*1 cigarette* it did. at around 5. he drove me home. he's also mr. safety. seatbelts please!

so, i drank a total of four beers & puffed half a box of cigarettes. i thought i was a heavy drinker. i am. and a heavy vomitter. heavy, pare.

fiesta!!!


i'm supposed to go to Tanauan, Batangas today coz it's fiesta!!! wana lives there. not yet sure coz am still feeling a bit queasy plus i'm the one in charge of the shop.

i reeeeeeeeeally wanna go!!!

we'll see...


******************************
*.* as if! @ 2:14:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©