there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

my new year's resolutions


i hate doing this list coz it makes me feel bad when i don't get to follow it. but, i realized that an attempt to change is better than none.

[x] say goodbye to my good ol' pal the porkchop and say hello to ve-ge-ta-bles. (too much meat has a negative effect on the skin, i've been told)
[x] lose 20 pounds and get back to shape. (i'll try to refirm up the infamous buttox)
[x] go against my body clock and sleep before the strike of midnight. (early to bed and early to rise, makes floi floi lose the eyebags)
[x] lessen my vices. (lessen is more realistic than quitting)
[x] stop being a lazy ass and wash off the day's make-up before going to bed.
[x] get back to school and study harder.
[x] reach out to mum and pop. (new year, new headaches. NOT!!!)
[x] stop being oh-so-into friendster. it is, in fact, sinful.
[x] strengthen my Catholic faith (haven't attended mass since august. *shame*)
[x] keep at least a couple of this for once... ho! ho! ho!

friends


we had a blast last night. we is moi, nog, loiza, chris and jeff.

dencio's is nice. classy and chic. warm service crew too. but damn, was it cold! i shouldn't have worn a skirt. loiza did too. good thing nog never goes out without a jacket.

looking at the five of us, laughing and talking about anything without any inhibitions, i pictured us to be just like the cast of friends in the future. we are and will always be the closest people in each of our lives. including the absent peeps: julie, carmen, arturo, aiza, jessica and alvin. we don't have anything to hide from each other. ANYTHING.

they are one of the reasons i want to go back to school. i never actually absorbed the impact my dismissal has on them but it does have a huge one. sad.

we discussed about my latest pain in the ass. they ARE true friends. they stabbed me in the front [as ala puts it] and echoed the chanting of my nagging conscience.

stupid! stupid! stupid! dumb! dumb! dumb!

they still love me anyway. plus, they've done worse. ha! ha!

before midnight, we left and transferred to marbles. guess the wheels that took us there. the new ford ecosport!!! [chris's dad works for ford] talk about riding in style, pare.

a couple of hours later, we drove to maty's, appeased our hunger and went home. i spent the night at loiza's. we got some shut-eye at 4am coz as usual, girl talk!!!

finally went home at 1 pm to-dhay. still on a high. :p


******************************
*.* as if! @ 4:34:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©