there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me



If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Don't effin' blame the chef!

Saturday, December 27, 2003

cold, cold christmas


not everyone was happy this season.

i consoled myself with a prayer and that silent hope that my family will just accept our differences and quit turning each other into what we can never be. it's actually depressing because it's the first time we refused to spend christmas eve together. unlike in the past when we usually put our white flags up during the holidays, i guess, we just let each other be this time.

watching titanic and autumn in new york didn't help in making my christmas eve bright. hu-hu...

caught daria on MTV mandarin, though. i miss that show.

misery. misery. misery.

sorry is underrated


had a shouting bout with mum about my missing jacket. then, i knew our christmas is all messed up.

i apologized before leaving for astro's, though. and it made me light-hearted by a thousand tons.

happiness is what you make


i felt everything but merry on christmas eve. on christmas day, i refused to feel the same. so, i went to astro's.

the traffic was torture which wasn't surprising. then i spent 30 minutes in alabang looking for a jeep to san pedro. traffic was light which was a relief. nevertheless, i would much rather have gone through hell than spent a day [again] watching and memorizing every T.V. show there is.

it was already 5 pm when i reached astro's house. he gave me this huge teddy bear stuffed toy which we baptized NYOMS-NYOMS. <===our favorite pet name!!! ;) didn't have a present for him, though. ay, pappy!!! pretty much just hanged out. chika-chika. ended up spending the night over coz it was too late to travel home.

hmmm... christmas wasn't too bad for me anymore. i found happiness island in the company of my baby.

shopping. shopping. shopping.


what is every girl's sure-fire mood lifter?
everybody now: SHOPPING!!!

the day after christmas, i made me happy again. after astro's, we went to meet kuya, jane and pangee in festival. [read: was wearing the same clothes and haven't bathed yet. well, over traffic, i'd choose this. ;p] shopping galore. i realized i'm kuripot pala. well, money doesn't come easy for me anymore so it's a good thing. hmmm... to put it more nicely, i'm a smart buyer and with good proof. spent merely P600 for a collared blouse, nice kikay tank top from Gozum, party top from folded and hung and a tennis skirt. beat that! ;)

i hate plans!!!


astro's bro and cousin had plans to go to malate tonight and they invited us. they've been planning this bonding gimik for weeks and they had it all figured out.

i was hyped up because their plan included C.I. which meant i get to spend a whole night with my baby. exciting, huh?

well, they CANCELLED EVERYTHING!!! and astro's mum won't let him if it's just the two of us. aaargh!!! talk about the ultimate antagonist to our relationship.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!

my favorite Christmas quote


Wishing u a seductive & horny christmas
licked by love & penetrated by heavenly graces
& may all your misfortunes b ejaculated
b4 d has season has climaxed.


sent by mae 8 minutes before christmas day. talk about creativity, man!!!


******************************
*.* as if! @ 5:24:00 PM • • RBJ

 


I'll be seeing you. Goodnight.

Find me here:

friendsterated

Palabras Finales

Remember me when you hear this

sleeps with butterflies ~ tori amos



Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying
Above where we live?
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night?
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead
For you the acrobat?
I won't push you unless you have a net


You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy


Balloons
Look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl, this girl

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy


miss me? spot me here:

be listed

Bury the Hatchet

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

online

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Who Links Here

®fLoi enjoy 2005©